Dr. Grace Muchangi Ikahu
A highly experienced and sought after health systems and policy consultant and researcher in health policy, global health and diplomacy, health systems strengthening, stakeholder engagement, coalition building, and management of dynamic public health programs/projects.
Dr. Grace has held several top-positions in the public sector, and has worked with various private, NGO’s and development organizations in the design, planning, execution, and coordination of complex country and regional health programs.
Dr. Ikahu has been on the forefront of addressing global heath and health development priorities, particularly in the areas communicable, non-communicable and emerging diseases, as well as health system solutions focusing on:
- Resource Mobilization & Partnerships, including Public-Private Partnerships
- Emerging Global Health Priorities, including patient safety and antimicrobial resistance
- Global Health Security
- Epidemic Preparedness & Response
- Control of Communicable Diseases
- Health Systems Strengthening and Research
- Policy, Planning & Health Financing
- Capacity Building
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Devolution & Governance in Health